KNMIdata.nl wants everyone to be able to use this website. Do you come across a page that is not accessible? Please report this to us.
What is an accessible website?
An accessible website is better to use for all target groups. That is why it has been determined that government websites must meet accessibility requirements as laid down in EN 301 549/WCAG 2.1.
We guarantee good accessibility through various measures within our (daily) processes:
- Accessibility 'by design': accessibility is from the start part of all steps in the design, construction and editorial process of our website.
- Research: independent experts regularly check (parts of) the website for accessibility. Both for the functional-technical parts as well as the editorial aspects. Found bottlenecks are solved in a sustainable way.
- Knowledge employees: our employees keep their knowledge about accessibility up to date and apply it where necessary.
Components for which the website does not suffice
- Some news videos are not immediately accessible. Subtitles will follow a few days later.
- The goal of KNMIdata.nl is to offer all pdf files according to the standard WCAG 2.1.
- KNMIdata.nl has not adapted old documents and news items to the accessibility requirements.
Report accessibility problems
Do you have any questions or remarks? Or do you want to use a page that turns out to be inaccessible? Please contact KNMIdata.nl.